Public Information Days (June 2018)
A series of Public Information Days will take place during 26 – 29 June, 2018 at at various locations along the onshore cable route, and also at areas neighbouring the site of the new onshore substation and at the point of landfall. There will be separate sessions focussing on the onshore substation, onshore cable route and the landfall.
The sessions are as follows:
INFORMATION DAYS relating to the onshore Substation:
- 26th June 2018 14:30 – 19:00 – Bicker Village Hall, Cemetery Road, Bicker, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE20 3BT
- 28th June 2018 14:30 – 19:00 – Swineshead Village Hall, North End, Swineshead, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE20 3NA.
INFORMATION DAYS regarding the onshore cable route inc. landfall
- 26th June 2018 14:30 – 19:00 – Irby & Bratoft Village Hall, Brambleberry Lane, Irby in the Marsh, Lincolnshire, PE24 5DQ
- 27th June 2018 14:30 – 19:00 – Anderby Village Hall, Sea Road, Anderby, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE24 5YB – Landfall
- 28th June 2018 14:30 – 19:00 – Frithville Village Hall, Church Corner, Frithville, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE22 7EX
- 29th June 2018 14:30 – 19:00 – Hogsthorpe Village Hall, Thames Street, Hogsthorpe, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE24 5PT.
Each Public Information Day session will contain details on the following (but are not limited to):
- The work being undertaken
- Project time frames
- Working hours
- Traffic management and access
- Site Security
- Staying in touch with the project.
Members of the project team and representatives from our contractors J Murphy & Sons and Siemens Transmission and Distribution Ltd, both carrying out the onshore construction works, will be on hand to answer questions directly.
There will also be plenty of information available, including detailed maps, management plans plus information to review and take away.
The sessions have been structured to ensure that relevant information is available in each local area.
There is no need to pre-register to attend these events.