The Triton Knoll Annual Community Fund is now open for applications for community projects located within 3km of the Landfall location and 5km of the Onshore Substation. To make an application, please visit the Lincolnshire Community Foundation website here. The first round of applications closes on the 28th May 2021 with successful projects being notified at the end of June 2021.
The Triton Knoll project represents an important opportunity for both the local area and the wider region, and we are keen to ensure that our investments can help provide valuable and lasting support for local communities.
As part of this, we established the Triton Knoll Community Fund to deliver locally identified and important projects and initiatives. The Construction Fund which was available for applications during the onshore construction phase has now closed. The Annual Fund is due to launch shortly, further details will be made available on this page in due course.
The Triton Knoll Community Fund is made up of the following:
A £500,000 One Off Construction Fund allocated to local communities during the onshore construction works over a two year period (four funding rounds). The One Off Construction Fund is now closed and all monies have been allocated. 57 separate local projects were successful in bidding for funding with decisions made by a panel of local volunteers to ensure the best decisions were made for communities. You can find a list of the successful projects by clicking on the drop-down menus to the right of this page.
A further £40,000 annually into areas neighbouring the Onshore Substation and the landfall location, during the operational life-time of the wind farm. The annual fund is now available and open for applications. To view the application criteria or make an application, please visit the Lincolnshire Community Foundation website here. The Lincolnshire Community Foundation are also currently looking to establish a panel of local volunteers who will be responsible for making the final funding decisions, if you are interested in becoming a panel member, please contact Sue Fortune by emailing email@example.com.
To find out more information around how the Triton Knoll Community Fund works, please click here.
Construction Fund Awards
Round 4 Awards – The final funding round for the One Off Construction Fund closed for applications on 1 May 2020. 18 local projects were successful in bidding for a share of nearly £164,000.
The full list of successful Funding Round 4 projects is as follows:
|Firsby Group Parish Council||£4,631.43|
|Mumby Parish Council||£6,626.98|
|Bicker Parish Council||£23,802.48|
|Amber Hill Parish Council||£1,316.16|
|St Swithuns PCC||£10,000.00|
|Huttoft Village Hall||£3,000.00|
|Burgh Bowls Club||£6,796.00|
|Ruby Hunt Trust||£30,000|
|Hale Magna Village Hall||£4,963.20|
|Eastville, Midville, New Leake Playing Field Committee||£3,374.40|
|Swineshead Parish Council||£10,000|
|Burgh Le Marsh Town Council||£10,000|
|Swineshead Bowling Club||£6,210.00|
|Hogsthorpe Village Hall||£5,047.39|
|Donington Parish Council||£26,160|
|Bicker Bowls Club||£5,100|
|Swineshead Silver Band||£4,372.14|
|Total amount awarded this round =||£163,852.92|
Round 3 Awards - In December 2019, 13 local projects shared £101,670.55, thanks to Round 3 grants made by the Triton Knoll Community Fund.
The full list of successful Funding round 3 projects is as follows:
- Burgh Community Complex £11,270.54
- Great Hale Parish Council £17,000
- 6th Boston Scout group £9,877.37
- Bicker Village Hall £11,160
- Stickney Bowls Club £1,998.56
- Bicker Bowls Club £2,050
- Langriville Parish Church £3,181.82
- Stickney Community Hall £9,344
- Swineshead Parish Council £1,000
- Sunshine Children’s Centre £7,788.26
- Donington Parish Council £7,000
- IDEA, Donington £15,000
- Castle Bowmen Archery Club £5,000.
Total amount awarded this round = £101,670.55
Round 2 Awards - In June 2019, 13 local projects shared £126,559.32, thanks to Round 2 grants made by the Triton Knoll Community Fund.
Meet some of the winners and read all about the Round 2 awards.
Full list of Round 2 winners:
- Bicker Parish Council £6,869.55
- Bicker Village Hall £30,000.00
- Flinders Founders, Donington £12,788.40
- Northlands Village Hall £9,974.00
- Anderby Parish Council £6,876.00
- Sibsey Lancaster Memorial Trust £4,071.00
- National Coastwatch Inst £2,985.98
- Thorpe St Peter Parish Council £3231.20
- Donington Summer Fest £3,443.61
- Helpringham Memorial Hall £5,489.58
- St Swithuns PCC, Bicker £10,830.00
- Huttoft Village Hall £5,000.00
- Swineshead Bowling Club £15,000.00
- Swineshead Silver Band £10,000.00
Round 1 Awards - In January 2019, 12 local projects at the heart of their communities shared a £114,500 windfall, thanks to the first ever grants made by the Triton Knoll Community Fund.
Meet some of the winners and read more about the Round 1 awards.
Full list of round 1 winners:
- Improving Donington’s Environment for All (IDEA) £5,940.00
- LIVES (Lincolnshire Integrated Voluntary Emergency Service) £15,000.00
- Anderby Village Hall £2,081.22
- Hogsthorpe Parish Council £4,310.00
- Swineshead Village Hall £10,000.00
- Great Hale Newsletter £1,200.00
- Hogsthorpe Memorial Recreation & PFA £19,755.00
- Anderby Rocks £6,596.49
- Brothertoft Village Hall £10,000.00
- 7th Boston (Swineshead) Scout Group £6,317.95
- Parochial Church Council of St Mary’s at Swineshead £30,000.00
- Swineshead Bowls Club Storage container for equipment £3,300.00.
The Lincolnshire Community Foundation
The Triton Knoll Community Fund is administered by the Lincolnshire Community Foundation. You can find out more information by visiting the Lincolnshire Community Foundation website.
Help and Advice
If your project is interested in applying for funding or if you would like to find out more information, please contact Sue Fortune at the Lincolnshire Community Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org / Telephone: 01529 305825) for help and advice.
Annual Fund Decision Making Panel
If you would like to find out more information on the Decision Making Panel or would like to apply to sit on the panel, please contact Sue Fortune by emailing email@example.com.